Sartell Apartments Evacuated After Fire Detector Goes Off
SARTELL-- The Sartell Police Department and the Sartell Fire Department responded to a call after fire detectors went off shortly before 8:00 p.m. (Friday) today at 1531 7th Ave S Heritage Village Apartments.
Reporter Chrissy Gaetke is on the scene she says so far no one has been taken away by ambulance.
Building manager Allison Hand says a light fixture fell down and started a small electrical fire.
Gaetke says residents have been allowed to return inside.
Investigators are still on the scene.
WJON will keep you updated as more information becomes available.