Salvation Army Seeks School Supply Donations
The summer isn't over yet, but the Salvation Army North announced a partnership with Shopko stores to start collecting school supplies for tthe 2018-2019 school year. Their annual 'Tools For Schools Drive'.
You can help by donating school supplies to select Shopko stores (listed below) around our great state. The Minnesota drive goes now through August 10.
The Salvation Army North's greatest need is notebooks, pencils and markers along with a few other items. There will be specially-marked bins located in select Shopko stores for you to make your donation.
Participating Shopko locations;
- Aitkin: 190 Southgate Dr.
- Albert Lea: 2610 Bridge Ave.
- Cokato: 145 Broadway Ave. N.
- Glencoe: 3225 10th St. E.
- Hutchinson: 125 Main St. N.
- Luverne: 405 W. Interstate Dr.
- Marshall: 1200 Susan Drive
- Moose Lake: 4791 County Rd. 10
- Mora: 340 S. Hwy 65
- North Branch: 5630 St. Croix Trail
- Pipestone: 1002 7th St. SW
- Rochester: 2820 Hwy 63 South
- Rochester: 3708 Hwy 63 North
- Roseau: 1087 3rd St. NW
- St. James: 301 1st Ave. N.
- St. Peter: 1002 Old MN Ave.
- Two Harbors: 1009 7th Ave.
- Warroad: 216 Main Ave. NE
- Windom: 2155 1st Ave. N.
- Worthington: 1755 North Humiston Ave.