Rihanna Is Selling a $250 Version of Her New Album
Really? $250 . . . does it come with diamonds?
Rihanna has a new album coming out on November 19th called "Unapologetic." That title seems perfect for the insane amount she or her record label is charging for a limited edition of the album.
If you are a huge Rihanna fan with some extra Benjamin's in your checking account, you will be happy to know she is selling a "Diamonds Executive Platinum Box" version of the album. It's a limited edition "art piece for a true collector." It will ONLY cost you $250. That better come with a diamond!
Here is what the platinum box sex includes:
- A handwritten personal note from Rihanna
- A custom made white view-master with silver detail including a collectible vintage reel of never before released 3D images of Rihanna's style transformation
- A 40-page custom Rihanna Notebook with handwritten notes and lyrics
- Lithographs featuring never before released images of Rihanna
- A unisex shirt with Rihanna on the front
- Rihanna laptop stickers
- A poster
- A 20-minute DVD
- A special edition vinyl record featuring remixes of the song "Diamonds"
- A 2GB Flash Drive with Rihanna's photo on it
- Plus, the actual album, of course.
That's a lot of stuff, but no actual Diamonds. For a huge fan of Rihanna this would be pretty cool. Handwritten letter, which I hope isn't just a copy and paste note for everyone, the handwritten lyrics are pretty cool too. But for the average Rihanna fan this is a bit much! I'll spend the $12 or whatever it costs to get the album on iTunes. But thanks for offering this Rihanna. My car payment is a little more important!
By the way, if you are a crazed Riahnna fan or no someone who is and this interests you, you can preorder it at RiahnnaNow.com. It ships on December 11th, just in time for Christmas. There is a $79 version, but not with all the bells and whistles.
Get the latest Hollywood Buzz weeknights with Jade at 7:40 and 10:40 on Mix 94.9