Reasons I Will Not Trust Snakes
Don't get me wrong, I love animals. Typically I don't have a problem with them if they don't have one with me. My one exception to the rule is snakes. Here is a list of why I don't trust/am freaked out by them.
- They squeeze the life out of their prey. Some say they just hug too hard. I say there is a limit.
- Their teeth point backwards so their prey don't get a second wind and escape.
- Their jaws LITERALLY UNHINGE. That is not OK.
- Like most reptiles, the likelihood of them carrying salmonella is very high.
- They get loose in homes and hide in vents and pipes. Then they just pop out and scare the living daylight out of homeowners. Also not OK.
- I read a story about a lady that slept with her pet snake and one day it stopped eating. Turns out it was sizing her up and preparing to devour her.
- Have you ever seen the mating ball scene in Anaconda? Google it. It is self explanatory.
- Taylor Swift has been labeled one as of recent, and it is low-key ruining her career.
What animal makes the top of your "Nope" list? Leave me a comment below!