Random Love Facts For Valentine’s Day
Ahhhhh, love is in the air. Chocolates, flowers, romantic dinners. We all know these are part of Valentine’s Day. But here are a few things you might not know about love. Or lust.
1. Looking for love? Facebook says the big cities with the highest percentage of single people are: Detroit, L.A., New York, Miami and Memphis.
2. Have you tried social media to find a date? That’s how close to 7% of married people met. Jay and I met online and 10 years later, we’re still together!
3. If your name is Bertha or Gertrude, you might want to consider changing it if you’re looking for love. Those were voted the least dateable names for women. However, I had a Grandma named Gertie, and she was adorable. So don’t believe everything you read.
4. 66% of people in relationships say thing are perfect or almost perfect. I say they are delusional.
5. 38% of Americans have dated a co-worker. About one in three of those ended up marrying the person. The others just had to deal with the ugliness that followed the break-up. But look around, maybe the person in the next cubicle is the one for you!