Random Fact Friday
Five Random Facts that will make you go… huh?
1. Bill Gates could afford to buy every single home in Boston. Warren Buffett could afford to buy every single home in Charlotte, North Carolina. And Mark Zuckerberg could by up buy every single home in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Oh what it would be like to have BILLIONS of dollars
2. The L.A. Kings and the New York Rangers are playing in the Stanley Cup right now, the first time a team from L.A. and New York have competed for a major sports championship since 1981, when the Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
This makes Minnesota sports look pretty bad
3. McDonald’s is the largest distributor of toys in the WORLD, because there’s a toy in every Happy Meal, on a similar note, the largest producer of tires in the world is… Lego.
4. The official animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
They drink a lot in Scotland, right?
5. 69% of children under five can use a computer mouse, but only 11% know how to tie their shoelaces.
I guess that’s not terrible news… by the time these kids grow up, they’re will probably be automatic laces like “Back to The Future: Part 2″