Phrases You Need To Know When Traveling Internationally
Have you traveled abroad, and been caught off guard because of language barriers? This doesn’t sound like fun to me.
There is a new survey to help us all get a little practice before we head overseas.
20,000 people were interviewed to name the top things they wish they knew hot to say on the first day, while visiting in another country, and didn’t speak the language?
What would you add to this list?
- What’s the best way to get to town?
- What’s the wi-fi password?
- What time is breakfast?
- Where can I get the best meal?
- Where’s the bathroom?
- Bring me somewhere awesome.
- I need coffee.
- I can’t remember my room number?
- Can you help me get back to my hotel.
- Where can I find american style food.
- Do you have a candy shop?
- Where can I go for a breathtaking view?
- Where is a bank?
- Where is the hospital?