Parents “Rules Of Engagement” For Social Media By Teens
Thank god for teenagers and social media! Mashable had a story about the "rules of engagement" for parents when using social media site likes snapchat and Instagram.
1. Pay big attention to your "following" to "followers" ratio.
2. Only use hashtags ironically. Don't use them for any other reason.
3. Make your videos short, and don't post too many.
4. Don't post boring photos where you're just sitting around or lying in bed.
5. Don't end your posts with tons of emojis.
6. Stop posting photos of food.
7. Don't post a ton of selifes.
Read more at Mashable.com.