New Years Resolutions Will End Tomorrow
ARE YOU STICKING TO YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS?
Every year, people feel renewed with a new year, making resolutions to make this year better than last; better health, better attitude, better job. So when do people typically start putting their new resolutions behind them?
According to the apps Swarm and Foursquare, the first Thursday of February is the first day of the year when people check in at fast food restaurants more than gyms.
Once people open the door to fast food again, it makes it incredibly hard to get back on track. The second Friday in February is when visits to fast food locations is at it's peak! Once that happens, they stay more popular than gyms for the rest of the year.
So break the tradition! Keep your resolutions! Be that person that is different than all the rest. YOU CAN DO IT! It's all in your mind.
HOW TO STICK WITH YOUR RESOLUTIONS
- If you've slipped off the slippery slope...don't give up...Life is a journey.
- Keep your resolutions written down somewhere that reminds you of what they are.
- Take baby steps to accomplish your goals.
- If you ABSOLUTELY know you can't keep your outrageous goals..don't give up. Changing them to attainable goals is still moving forward.
- Don't be so hard on yourself. Love yourself for who and what you are right now, and strive to better.