My Top 5 Moments of 2017 [Watch]
2017 was a year of big milestones. In addition to all of these below, I also moved into a house with my boyfriend, learned how to cook, and took on new challenges at work! All fun adult things! Here are my top 5 highlights of the year.
1. Adopting my dog, Norman - He came into the Mix 94.9 studio looking for a home and found it with me. I couldn't imagine life without my little fur bug.
2. Going to Mexico with my family - This year's trip was special because my boyfriend and my sister's fiance (now husband!) joined us!
3. Being the Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding - I was the first person she called when she got engaged on Valentine's Day and watching her marry her best friend was a moment I will never forget.
4. Getting to Hold a Baby Kangaroo - The Pine Grove Zoo in Little Falls got a baby kangaroo this year and we got to meet her! It was something I never thought I would get to do!
5. Participating in Student Showcases with Revolver Studios - When I first got involved with burlesque I never thought I would love it as much as I do. Scarlette Revolver is an amazing person that brings so much positivity to our community and we are lucky to have her! If you are looking for a new hobby in 2017, check out Revolver Studios!
What was your favorite part of 2017? Share it with me in the comments!