My Chicken Wing Recipe You Must Try For Your NYE Party
I stumbled across an amazing chicken wing recipe over the holidays that I'm obsessed with now! I made the wings for my in-laws on Christmas Eve and they were a huge hit!
In fact, I loved them so much that I made them again for dinner last night. The recipe is SO simple. Trust me, once you make these bad boys you'll want to find any excuse to have a potluck or bring them somewhere!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 20 oz can of pineapple with the pineapple juice
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce...I did the low sodium kind
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 table spoons of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 table spoons of vegetable oil
- 3 table spoons of water
- 4 pounds of chicken wings (I made bone-in wings and then tried boneless skinless chicken strips...they're both good)
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Set the bowl aside. Put your chicken wings in a crock pot or roaster. Set the crock pot to low. If you're using a roaster I set the temperature to 250 degrees. Next, drizzle the sauce over the top of the wings and let cook for about 4 hours or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
I promise, you'll be obsessed with these wings once you try them. They are AMAZING. You'll really wow your guests this New Year's Eve!