My Bucket List- Things I Want To Do Before My 50th Birthday
First of all, I'd like to say...I'm NOT really 49. I'm 28...I just happened to have a 49 year old AVATAR that gets me around.
This year, I've been trying to celebrate. My Avatar will turn 50 in October. I'm trying to get things checked off my bucket list. So far I've come a long way on the list.
CHECKED OFF THE LIST:
- I'm performing again. Singing and playing piano as a solo artist, a duo with my good friend Todd Wohl with "Boots & Spurs"....and sitting in with some of my great friends, like Justin Ploof & The Throwbacks, and Comedian Jason Schommer. I'm blessed to have such great friends. Big hugs to my co host Chad for pushing me to get my first gig, which was at Water's Edge, and thanks to Water's Edge for continuing to have me as a regular performer.
- My "Beautiful Day" Radio Tattoo. I designed my tattoo to reflect my love of music and attitude on life. Every day we have is a beautiful day...enjoy!
- I'm going to See Wynonna Judd in concert. For my parents anniversary and my birthday, we are going to The Paramount to see Wynonna Judd and her band "The Big Noise" on September 30th. I'm so excited! The Judds had a huge influence on my musical style in my early days and I can't wait to see her! Yay!
- Get My finances and will in order. I don't want to have to worry about my kids not being taken care of if anything should happen to me, so I've recently done my best to get everything in order, so just in case, they will have everything they need!
- Choose a Charity. Tri County Humane Society is close to my heart. Mr. Bean has been with us ever since we moved back to Minnesota and my boys are
THINGS I STILL NEED TO DO
- Be Completely Debt Free. I want to have everything paid off by my birthday. I'm not too far away.
- Take a trip to Oregon with my girlfriends. I want to visit my friend Amy in Oregon before the end of the year. She was one of my best friends growing up and I would love to travel and see her!
- Lose 10 pounds. I want to lose 10 pounds before October. That will put me well within reach of my overall goal.
- Spend more time with family. I'm so happy to be back in Minnesota. To have the opportunity to visit with my parents, cousins, family and friends. I want to make sure Tanner, Mason, and Drew are healthy and happy.
- The Kelly Cordes website will be completed. I'm working on having my own website that offers my voice over talents for documentaries, audio books, powerpoint presentations and more. Our very own intern Taylor is in charge, and she's doing an amazing job.
- Stay Healthy, Happy and Fit.
What's on your bucket list? Send me your list: firstname.lastname@example.org.