Most Germ-Covered Things at Work
I found a list of the most germ-covered things in the workplace online at DailyMail.com. This list just makes me want to wash my hands more, and invest in more hand sanitizer. I use Clorox wipes on everything in the studio and in my office.
1. The water cooler.
2. The refrigerator in the office break-room (not to mention the inside).
3. The microwave.
4. The soap dispensers in the bathroom.
5. Your desk. The average desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat.
6. Your computer keyboard.
7. Your mouse.
8. Shared electronics, like the copier.
9. Communal pens and pencils. Especially after your co-workers chew on them.
Read more at Daily Mail.