Most Annoying Christmas Songs
We all have at least one. The Christmas song that makes us crazy. I probably have more than one, but I would have to agree with the number one song on this list being the number one most annoying song of the season.
The Huffington Post recently came up with the 10 most annoying Christmas songs of all time. Some of them, I understand. Others should not be on the list. Here it is:
1. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Deserves the number one spot.
2. Santa Baby. I like this one. It's fun and sassy.
3. Jingle Bell Rock. Meh
4. Jingle Bells. It's the first song we all learn and sing over and over again.Enough.
5. Feliz Navidad. I LOVE this song. I crank it up every time I hear it.
6. Little Drummer Boy. One of my favorite Christmas songs of all time is the version with Bing Crosby/David Bowie "Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth" --beautiful.
7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. I can take it or leave it.
8. The 12 Days of Christmas. I totally get why this is on the list.Unless it's the Muppets version.
9. Winter Wonderland. Come on now! This classic is a great song!
10. The Christmas Shoes. Depressing. No need for that this time of year.