Morning Mix Show Notes 1/28
Pick a job based on your favorite color, the best dog breeds and your favorite Girl Scout cookies may be going away.
Dewey Sadka was apparently tired of awkward meetings with the career counselor and taking aptitude and ink blot tests because he came up with the Color Coded Career Counselor website. The website tells you what job you should have based on your favorite color. Click here to find out which career path is best for you.
According to the American Kennel Club the Labrador Retriever is the most popular breed of dog for the 20th year in a row. According to the calls we took this morning, the most favorite breed of dog is the Golden Retriever.
What’s your favorite breed of dog? Register now as a Mix Insider to post your thoughts!
Downsizing is everywhere and it has now hit the Girl Scouts. It’s Girl Scout Cookie time and they’re narrowing down the choices we have to pick from. They say that by cutting flavors they can cut production costs. Here are the surviving cookies. Did your favorite make the list?
1. Thin Mints
2. Do-Si-Dos (oatmeal cookies with peanut butter in the middle)
3. Trefoils (shortbread cookies that go fabulously with coffee)
4. Samoas (coconutty/caramely/chocolatey goodness)
5. Lemon Chalet Cremes (cinnamon cookies with lemon filling)
6. Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties (vanilla cookies with peanut butter and chocolate) A frozen box of tagalongs + cold skim milk = happy Jen
The flavors getting the boot are: Thanks-A-Lot, sugar free chocolate chip, Dulce de Leche, Lemonades and Thank U Berry Much
The Girl Scouts of America say their cookies rack up more than $714 million dollars and account for for at least two thirds of every local Girl Scout Council’s budget. WOW!