Minnesota’s Labor Day Weekend Events
If you're looking for something fun to do over Labor Day weekend in Minnesota, there's no shortage of events. Check out some of the fun things happening around our great state!
- Labor Day Trap Shoot--The Hasty-Silver Creek Sportsmen's Club invites you to join them on their Labor Day Trap Shoot and picnic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Labor Day! For more details call 763-443-7039.
- Minnesota State Fair--The fair runs now through Labor Day. The final day of the Great Minnesota Get Together is 'Kids Discount Day.' Children will receive a $3 discount on fair admission.
- Acoustic Jam--You can check out some free live Bluegrass and Americana music at the Great River Regional Library in St. Cloud on Sept. 2 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information call 320-650-2500.
- Valley Fair's Corn Feast--You're invited to the 41st Annual Corn Feast on Sept. 2 which features over 30,000 pounds of free corn on the cob. There will also be a corn eating competition.
- Labor Day Weekend in Crane Lake--The three day festival kicks off on Friday with a fish fry at Voyagaire Lodge, a pancake breakfast on Saturday at the Chapel and a street dance at Voyagaire Lodge from 9 p.m. to midnight.
- Twins game--The Minnesota Twins start a three game home series against the Kansas City Royals on Friday night at Target Field.
Do you know of any other fun Labor Day weekend events happening in Minnesota? Let us know by commenting below!