I’ve Got The Ideal Times To Do “Important” Things For Active People
There is a new survey that asks people with active lifestyles, to come up with their ideal times to do specific things each day. Is this you? Or do you want it to be you?
- Wake up at 6:45. Now you've got PLENTY of time to get ready.
- Run at 7:00 am. I guess that means get out of bed and put your tennis shoes on. We don't want to waste any time here!
- 7:15 am. It's time for breakfast. What? Really How short was that run?
- 7:30 am Get it on. Seriously? After you're all gross and sweaty from running?
- 9:45 am. Get to work. I guess you had plenty of time to shower and get in on if we all could get to work at around 10 am. LOL!
- 10:45 am. After your exhausting morning, you need a break. lunch at 12:15 and snacks for everyone at 3:30 pm.
- 6:00 pm. It's supper time. drinking at 6:10...Must be fast eaters these active people.
- Exercise at 6:30 pm.
- 10:10 pm Go to bed. Then wake up fully rested.
My schedule is much different:
- 345 am....Drag myself out of bed.
- 355 am. ..Let the dog out and crawl back into bed until 4.
- 4 am...get up for real this time.
- 5am....drive to st. cloud with coffee and water in hand.
- 545...get ready for show.
- 610 start show.
- 950....get ready for second show.
- 10 am start second show.
- 1030...eat a snack
- 12pm....eat lunch
- 2pm...go home...
- 4pm...start voice over work from home studio.
- 5pm break to make kids supper.
- 6 pm Go back to studio. Record some more.
- 11pm...go to bed.
- 345 get out of bed.
- 355...go back to bed.
- 400am get out of bed for good.