Insider Tips On Qualifying For The February Food Frenzy
We're giving away $1,200 worth of gift certificates to six different restaurants in central Minnesota. I’ve been asked over and over again if I had any tips for people who have been trying to get through the phone lines and get qualified. I’ve thought long and hard about it and I’ve come up with my tips and tricks that will increase your chances.
1. Program our studio line into your phone. You don’t want to take any chances in forgetting the number or having to dial out every digit every time you call in. Plug it in now, 320-251-5695.
2. Set a reminder on your phone. If you’re like me, you get distracted and busy with work throughout the day. It’s easy to forget to call in, but we make it easy for you. You can get qualified everyday at 7:20 a.m. and 4:20 p.m.
3. Even if the line is busy, keep trying. It takes me forever to talk to nine callers before I finally get to caller ten. Just because you’re not getting through right away doesn’t mean you won’t get through. I would keep calling until you hear the qualifier announced on-air.
4. It’s pointless to start calling in before the qualifying sounder has aired. We’re taking caller number 10…so, if you’re getting through the phone system right away, chances are you’ll end up being one of the first callers. You want to time it right so that you’re caller ten!
5. Register for the online Food Frenzy. It’s an automatic qualification and you don’t have to be caller number ten! Get your name in the drawing and you already have a shot at the all of those food certificates!
Good luck on getting qualified! I hope these tips are helpful!