I Have Onions In My Pantyhose
Well, not yet. But I’m willing to try it. They say that if you store onions in your pantyhose, they will last for 8 months! I’ll let you know how it goes. There are a bunch of other very cool ways to make your food last longer…….
Some other suggestions include:
1. Don’t store onions and potatoes together. Onions spoil faster if they are kept with potatoes.
2. DO store apples and potatoes together. It keeps them from sprouting.
3. Wrap the top of bananas with plastic wrap. They will keep several days longer. I love this one!
4. Keep ginger in the freezer. It will grate a lot easier.
5. Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, in an ice cube tray. The herbs will infuse the oil while freezing. Brilliant!