How do You Eat Your Chocolate Bunny? [Poll]
I have Easter candy on the brain today, so I thought I would share some Easter candy fast facts with you!
-81% of parents admit to stealing candy from their kids' Easter baskets. The other 19% lied.
- Over 1.5 billion Marshmallow Peeps are consumed each Easter.
-89% of Americans believe that chocolate bunnies should be eaten ears first!
That last one really got to me. I am a believer in tail first consumption of chocolate bunnies. How do you eat chocolate bunnies? Tail first or ears first? Cast your vote below!