Here’s My Fall Bucket List…What’s On Yours?
Last Friday marked the first official day of fall—and, I couldn’t be more excited! Fall is my favorite season because of; pumpkin bars, sweaters, warm drinks, high school football games, changing leaves, Halloween, haunted houses, apple orchards and a lot more! Summer goes fast, but so does fall! So, I’ve decided to figure out what I want to accomplish this fall and get to it!
Here’s my fall bucket list:
- Celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary on Nov. 18!
- Have my baby...which is due on my wedding anniversary!
- Go to an apple orchard and then make apple crisp and caramel apples
- Carve a pumpkin that I picked myself from a patch
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Go to Molitor’s Haunted Acres
- Take an afternoon nature walk
- Bake pumpkin bars using my grandma’s recipe
- Try a new recipe in the crock pot
- Dress up for Halloween (I didn’t dress up last year)
- Decorate the front of my house with neat Halloween decor
- Watch a Halloween movie everyday during the 13 Nights of Halloween on Freeform
- Find a fun fall craft project from Pinterest and actually create it
- Take artsy pictures of the changing leaves
- Clean the garage before winter
- Winterize my house
- Finish my basement...finally...
- Decorate my nursery!
- Take a trip up to Taylor’s Falls for an afternoon hike
I’m pretty sure this list will get a lot longer as the fall season starts to settle in! What’s on your fall bucket list? Share yours with us by commenting below!