Have You Tried Pumpkin Pie Martinis? Here’s the Recipe
Isn’t it a little early for pumpkin spice everything? I mean, we still have a month before pumpkins are visibly everywhere; Pumpkin flavors are all the craze right now. Try this pumpkin spice Martini Recipe.
Here’s the recipe I found for Pumpkin Pie Martini’s
- 1 crushed graham cracker
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1.5 fluid ounces of jigger vanilla flavored vodka
- 1.5 fluid ounce jigger creme de cocoa
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put the crushed graham cracker in a shallow dish. Coat the rim of a martini glass with honey, and then dip the rim in the graham cracker mix until coated well.
- Combine Milk and pumpkin puree in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour in vodka, creme de cocoa, and ice. Shake well. Pour into prepared glass, and sprinkle on a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
- Drink and enjoy!
DO YOU HAVE ANY PUMPKIN SPICE DRINK RECIPES?