Hang on to the Last Bits of Summer with this S’mores Cookie Recipe!
I am a Summer lover. I will take s’more flavored goodies over pumpkin spice any day! Now that Autumn is just a couple weeks away I just need to accept Summer is done and wait patiently until next year. Hang on to the last moments of Summer with me and make these super yummy S’mores Cookies!
- 1/2 cup of softened butter (1 stick)
- 2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of marshmallow cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Mix together the butter and sugar. Once they are combined add in the egg and teaspoon of vanilla.
- Gradually add in the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs. (I like to add in the graham cracker crumbs last so they don’t get supper crushed.)
- Once the dough is formed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into balls and place on greased baking sheet. Press an indent with your thumb into the center of the cookie, making a pocket to put marshmallow cream into.
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of marshmallow cream into the indent of each cookie, then bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until done.
This recipe made about 12 cookies for me, but it might make more or less for you. Depending on the size of cookies you make and how much of the delicious dough you eat raw!