Gardening Education Day Pre-Registration This Wednesday
Gardening Education Day is being presented by The University of Minnesota's Extension Master Gardeners on Saturday, March 19th at St. John's University, in the Peter Engel Science Building in Collegeville.
PRE REGISTRATION IS THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9TH
To attend this event, pre-registration must be received no later than Wednesday, March 9th. The fee is $30 per Registrant. Late Registration fees after March 9th will be $35. The fee includes:
- Morning coffee
- Tea & rolls
- Box lunches
- Afternoon refreshments
- Session Materials
There will be no refunds after March 14th. Spaces will be filled as registrations are received.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Keynote Session -"Why Is My Plant Dying"
General Session - "When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get More Perennial Flower Power!"
- Wine, What Sweeter Bounty From A Minnesota Garden by Matt Clark
- Tantalizing Tomatoes and Their Tribulations by Joan Andersen
- Clematis: New & Unusual Varieties by Diane Hansgen
- What Makes a Plant a Good Pollinator by Karl Foord
- Scrumptious Smoothies by Bill Cook
- Tall and Giant Perennials by Jodie and Julie of Jean's -The Right Plant Place
- Shade Gardening by Terry Engels
- Superfoods From Your Garden by Brenna Thompson
- Thoughtful Pest Control by Karl Foord
- Small Space Gardens by Bill Cook
- Flowers For Beauty and Cutting by Robin Trott
- Beyond Tomatoes by Joan Andersen
- New Trends in Gardening by Terry Engels
- Saint John's Maple Syrup Operation Tour by Steve Saupe
- Landscaping Your Septic System by Adam Hjelm
Register today online at: z.umn.edu/GardenEdDay. Electronic payments are not available-once registration is completed, we ask that you send payment within 7 days. You can also send a check with a registration form to:
Stearns County Extension
3333 W Division St. Suite 10
St. Cloud MN 56301
DO YOU HAVE A LOCAL 411?
If you know of an event or happening in our area that we can share with our audience, please feel free to send your information and any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.