Gardening Education Day Coming Soon!
Stearns County Master Gardener’s Program is presenting Gardening Education Day, Saturday, March 25th at St. John’s University in Collegeville.
Pre Registration is required, and must be received no later than Wednesday, March 15th. $30 per Registrant. Late fee registration is $35.
Registration includes morning coffee, tea and rolls, box lunch, afternoon refreshments, and session materials. There are no refunds available after March 20th, and spaces will be filled as registrations are received.
Get registered by going to z.umn.edu/GardenEdDay.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Native Bee Pollinators: Up Close & Personal
- Exciting New Plants For Northern Gardens
- Hydrageas for the Northern Gardener
- Rock Gardening-Bring The Mountains Home
- Low Care, No Care Veggetables
- Soil: Starting From The Ground Up
- Introduction to Growing Gourmet Mushrooms
- Hydroponics Salad Table
- Orchid Growing Tips and Reporting
- Selecting New Trees and Shrubs for Your Landscape
- Just Grow Up! Vertical Gardening
- Gardening Enemies: Invasives Among Us
- Water Gardening in a Container: Petite Water Gardens Makes a BIG Splash
- Gardening Myths Uprooted
- Say What?! Garden Terms Explained
- The Plants We Love!