Five Ways Men Screw Up Buying Flowers on Valentine’s Day
The editors at "GQ" talked to florists about how guys are when it comes to buying flowers. Here are five ways they screw it up BIG-TIME!
1. Waiting until the very last minute. If you do, there might not be much to choose from at flower shops.
2. Not asking for help. If you don't know what kind of flowers to get, ask the florist for suggestions.
3. Always buying roses. They're a safe bet, so that's why guys do it.
4. Choosing colors that aren't romantic enough.
5. Revealing them in a boring way. Don't leave them in plastic and put them on the table. At least put them in a vase first. Or have them delivered to her at work.