Five New Stats on Women’s Love of Uncomfortable Shoes
We talked way too much this morning about women's shoes. Here are the five stats from a new survey that we referenced.
1. Four out of five women wear uncomfortable shoes at least once a month, and two out of five wear them at least four times a month.
2. 30% of women have trouble walking for two or more days after they wear painful shoes for a night.
3. 75% of women don't like their feet. 38% wish they could change them, and 35% are jealous of women with smaller feet (P.S. I love my wife's feet).
4. Half of women have bought shoes that are too tight for them.
5. And 34% have gone out with a spare pair of shoes in their purse for when their heels got too painful.
Read more at PR Newswire.