Five Apps That Take a New Approach to Online Dating
Thank the good lord above that I'm married, and don't have to play the "dating game" in 2016. I'm still not convinced that apps, and online dating sites are the answer, but here's a list of five apps that take a new approach to online dating.
1. Bumble. It's very similar to Tinder, but ladies must initiate the conversation with matches, so they avoid unwanted messages from creepy guys.
2. MeetMeOutside. It connects you with people who like outdoor activities like yoga, hiking, and biking. It gives you seven new matches a day based on shared interests and locations.
3. Bark'N Borrow. This app allows dog lovers to connect to other dog owners. Then you schedule "doggy-dates," where you bring your pet when you meet.
4. MissTravel. It's for travelers who want to find a traveling companion. So instead of meeting for the usual cup of coffee, you can make plans to travel the globe with connections you make.
5. WhoNow. This app helps you organize and keep track of all your matches made on Tinder, Bumble, and OkCupid.
Read more at She Knows.