Father’s Day Gift Ideas-Watches, Clothing, Sporting Supplies
What do you do for the guy whose been there for you through thick and thin? The guy that shows you the meaning of respect, working hard, honor, and honesty? That's hard to say. Dad knows everything, and has everything right? I've asked a few friends about what Dad's might want this year. This was the list of answers I received:
GIFT IDEAS FOR DAD
- Camping and fishing supplies
- Sports wear for their favorite teams: caps, t-shirts, jackets, jerseys
- Jewelry- Watches, manly bracelets and necklaces
- Their favorite Alcoholic Beverages
- Candies, baked goods
- Bake him a pie or cake
- Time with the family
- Tickets to a ball game
- Go out to dinner with the family or grill out with the family
- If your children are young, have them draw and color a picture of them with Dad
DO YOU HAVE GREAT DAD DAY IDEAS?
Send us your ideas to email@example.com and we'll add it to our list.