“The Trust Edge” Seminar
- $25 advance ticket, $30 at the door
Please join us as author of "The Trust Edge" and Minnesota native, David Horsager, reveals the importance of trust and how it can help you gain faster results, deeper relationships and a stronger bottom line!
David Horsager has caught the attention of local, regional and national media as he spreads his message about building and maintaining trust.
Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results.
Through academic research and firsthand experience, David Horsager has learned what it takes to gain – and keep – The Trust Edge. Through a captivating presentation, Dave combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis. He will show you how the little things, done consistently, add up to huge results. Attendees will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers.
• The 8 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations.
• The 3 ways to build connection.
• What top leaders and organizations have & how you can enjoy it yourself.
• Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty.
• How to never have a day where you say, “I didn’t get anything done.”
• The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it.
• The “why” and “how” behind the most foundational key to real success.
• How to boost daily productivity by using DMA ’s (Difference Making Actions).
PLUS, you will have FUN!
At only $25 per ticket, we encourage you to invite your whole team, department or company! Invest in your company's ROI!
When: Thursday, May 10, 2012
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Cost: $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door
Calvary Community Church
1200 Roosevelt Road
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Note: FREE, convenient parking!
For more information, and to register, go to http://www.scsutraining.com/Trust
Thank you to the Trust Edge event sponsors:
Central Minnesota Society for Human Resource Management
Central Minnesota Training & Development
High Impact Training
Resource Training & Solutions
Sauk Rapids - Rice Community Education
St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
Corporate Education and Outreach
St. Cloud Times