Cool Central MN Things To Do With Dad This Father’s Day
Buying dad a gift for Father’s Day is great and all, but making memories with dad is even better! Give dad and experience this Father’s Day and not just another tie to add to his growing collection. Check out some of these local Father’s Day ideas and let us know if there’s anything we’re missing on this list! By the way, Father's Day is Sunday, June 18.
1. Take your dad out golfing. It’s a great bonding activity and there are numerous golf courses located throughout central Minnesota.
2. Go to a lake. Your dad is sure to have a blast with the family outside at one of central Minnesota’s finest lakes!
3. Go to brunch or dinner. There are tons of Father’s Day specials on Sunday, but you might want to call ahead to make a few reservations first!
4. Take dad to a movie. This is the perfect outting for that man in your family that loves movies! Marcus Parkwood Cinema in St. Cloud and the Quarry Cinema in Cold Spring make great escapes from the summer heat!
5. Play a few rounds of mini golf! This is the perfect activity to do with dad and the whole family. It’s OK if you’re not a serious golfer, mini golf is fun for everyone. Summerland has a great mini golf course!
6. Take dad on a guided fishing tour! Fishing is fun, but not having to haul your own boat around on Father’s Day is pretty nice! Guided fishing tours are a blast! Bring some sunscreen!
7. Go to a baseball game. The Twins have a game at home this Sunday. It’s the perfect outdoor way to spend Father’s Day.