Best Breakfasts at Seven Fast Food Places
I love breakfast! I don’t get to eat it often, but when I do, I’m all in! Here’s the seven BEST breakfasts at local fast food places in St. Cloud (and Chick-fil-A counts because its coming soon).
1. At McDonald’s, it’s the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. Because their bacon is better than their sausage and ham. And their biscuit tastes better than their English muffins and McGriddles.
2. At Subway, it’s the Steak, Egg, and Cheese. Which comes on flatbread.
3. At Wendy’s, it’s the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
4. At Starbucks, it’s the Slow-Roasted Ham, Swiss and Egg sandwich.
5. At Taco Bell, it’s the Breakfast Crunchwrap. It’s eggs, cheese, and either bacon, sausage, or steak wrapped in a tortilla.
6. At Chick-fil-A, it’s the Chick-n-Minis. Which is just a smaller version of their normal Chicken Biscuit.
7. At White Castle, it’s the Breakfast Waffle Slider. It’s a fried egg, sausage patty, and the buns are two mini-waffles.
Read more at Thrillist.