Benton County Fair; Tuesday, July 31
The Benton County Fair is my favorite event of the year in central Minnesota. I'm a central Minnesota girl born and raised. Every year since I can remember, I've gone to the fair.
Tuesday, July 31
- You can catch 4-H demonstrations at he cottonwood stage at 10 a.m. The beer garden starts at noon and is open until midnight
- You can catch Steve Russell, comic Juggler Variety Show on the Cottonwood Stage at noon, 2 p.m. and again at 4 p.m.
- Slew Foot Family Band will be performing on the Cottonwood Stage at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Bingo starts at 5 p.m. in the Lions Building and goes until 11 p.m.
- The Midway opens up at 5 p.m. and goes until 11 p.m
- Pandemic is performing on the Beer Garden Stage from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The St. Cloud Music Academy has a performance on the Cottonwood Stage at 7 p.m.
- Motocross hits the Grandstand at 7 p.m.
- You can watch 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' at 8 p.m. in the FFA Barnyard.
- Legends In Rock Concert will be on the Beer Garden Stage from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.