Alright, I’ve Decided To Run For President
I was watching the republican presidential debate last night and as I watching it, I realized that there was more arguing going on between the candidates than addressing real issues that our country is currently facing. So, I started to think about what my presidential platform would be. Here's what I'd do if I ran for president;
1. We'd have free cake Wednesdays. Because, how could anyone possibly be unhappy while eating cake? It's the perfect way to help you get through the rest of the week!
2. Gym memberships would be free. Obviously, we'd need a way to burn off our cake...plus, exercising releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy. If people are working out, they'd be healthier. I think this would take care of the healthcare thing.
3. Every house would have air conditioning. I don't know about you but I get cranky when I'm too warm. I think we'd all get along a whole lot better if we all had AC.
4. I'd give a special grant to anyone looking a to start up a dance hall! How fun is dancing?! You'd meet so many new people, and people with friends are happy people.
5. We'd have wacky hair day and wear your pajamas to work day once a month. Because, how fun was that as a kid?
6. I'd create two extra holidays throughout the year meant just for pampering yourself. We'd just be celebrating the art of relaxation. There'd be no pressure to buy anyone gifts or go anywhere.
So, there you have it! I think even though some of these things are far fetched, they make way more sense than the debate did last night. I'd love your write-in vote!