5 Best Pumpkin Patches In Central Minnesota
It's almost October, and that means you need to start decorating your home with pumpkins, corn stalks, gourds, ghosts and ghouls! Here are my favorite pumpkin patches in central Minnesota!
1. Nelson Farm, Litchfield–-It’s more than just a pumpkin patch, it’s really a fall festival complete with corn mazes, pumpkin painting, scarecrow stuffing and PUMPKIN CHUCKING! They have their own homemade trebuchet. Pick out a pumpkin and spend the afternoon at the farm! They also have a concession stand, so don’t worry about packing a lunch!
2. Beck’s, Elk River–They’ve got pumpkins for sale at their stand, or you can pick them in the field yourself! There’s a corn maze, kiddie corn maze and a straw/hay bale maze.
3. Collegeville Orchard, Collegeville–If you’re looking for that total fall experience that won’t last the entire day, this is your place! I like to take my fiance here because it’s about his attention span! They’ve got a pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, hay bale ride, apple picking in the orchard, farm animals and a light refreshments stand! One of my yearly traditions is to buy apple butter from their gift shop–it’s the best!
4. Grandpa’s Pumpkin Patch, St. Joseph–I absolutely LOVE their name! They’ve got a crop of about 1,000 pumpkins, gourds, Indian corn, straw bales, corn shocks AND local honey. This is one of the best places to go if you’re just looking to get everything you need for your fall decor.
5. Sleepy Hollow Farm, St. Augusta–-You can get all of your fall decor at the Sleepy Hollow Farm! They’ve got pumpkins, squash, gourds, bird house gourds, decorative corn stalk bundles and hay bales! It’s also a really cool place to take a school field trip.
Are there any pumpkin patches you didn’t find on this list that you think should be on here? Let us know by commenting your suggestion below! Happy fall decorating!!