25 Things That Should Be On Your St. Cloud Bucket List
If you’re from St. Cloud, or central Minnesota for that matter, there are a few things you need to add to your bucket list. St. Cloud has its own unique culture that you need to experience!
1. Paddle boat at Lake George
2. Go to Summertime By George on a Wednesday night
3. Press the “cow button” at Cash Wise
4. Sit in the big chair at Gopher Bargain Center
5. Visit the Stearns History Museum
6. Walk around Crossroads Center for an entire afternoon
7. See a play at the Paramount
8. Attend a downtown art crawl
9. Go to the skating rink at the Skatin’ Place
10. Attend a Huskies hockey game
11. Stay the night at the Holiday Inn on highway 15
12. Go biking or walking on the Woebegon Trail
13. Visit Molitor’s Haunted Acres
14. Read up on Sportsmen’s Island
15. Have dinner at Nick’s 3rd Floor, you’ll thank me later!
16. Check out a movie at Marcus Parkwood Cinema
17. Spend an afternoon at Munsinger/Clemens gardens and learn the love story behind it
18. Watch 4th of July fireworks from Wilson Park
19. Go sledding/tubing at Riverside Park
20. Go rock climbing at St. Cloud State University
21. Check out a St. Cloud Rox game in the summer from the sports deck–Friday nights are fireworks nights
22. Check out the Granite City days events–the St. Cloud parade is pretty cool!
23. Tour the St. Cloud Airport
24. Take a walk along the Mississippi River and take a photo at the new selfie station
25. Grab a burger and fries at Val’s
Oops! We could not locate your form.