15 Things That Should Be On Your Summer Bucket List Before Fall Sets In
Summer is winding down pretty fast here in Minnesota. There are only so many weekends left to knock off a few of your summer bucket list items. These things should definitely be on your list before fall sets in.
- Spend the day lounging at the lake or on a beach
- Attend the Minnesota State Fair
- Catch a Minnesota Twins game
- Take the kids to the splash pad
- Check out the new go-cart track at Summerland
- Take an afternoon stroll through Munsinger/Clemens Gardens
- Buy some fresh produce from your local farmers market
- Catch an outdoor movie at one of Minnesota’s drive-in theaters
- Grab some DQ before they close down for the summer
- Go on a picnic date at Lake George
- Catch the last Summertime By George concert
- Cheer on the St. Cloud Rox tonight for their last home game of the season
- Go to Valley Fair one last time
- Eat dinner on an outdoor patio at your favorite restaurant
- Go camping at one of Minnesota’s state parks
Got any other summer bucket list ideas to add to our list?! Enjoy the summer…at least what’s left of it!
Oops! We could not locate your form.